Friday, May 10, 2013

                MANNY MANNY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY
                            OUR HEART HACKER   
                             Mr. KARAN TACKER <333



   On 11th May 1986 A "GEM" was born in Tacker Family in Delhi who was named Karan Tacker. He was pampered by everyone so very much but was pampered lil more by his mom and sister. 






He was nicknamed "Krishna" "Kanhaiya" in childhood. He was very naughty, cute lil boy in his childhood. 





He belongs to a business family and has himself achieved Business Management degree but was not really interested in it as he was interested in "Acting." No one from his family had thought that on day he will a veryyy successful actor in his life which he is right now. He started his career by doing a song called "Haule Haule" in Rab Ne Bana Di Jode and he started his TV industry career by hosting a show called Star Sansaar on Star Plus. Then he was offered to do a show called Love Ne Mila Di Jode on Star One in which he played "Sameer." Then he did another show "Rang Badalti Odhani" on Star One in which he played "Shaan" ad now he is doing a show on Star Plus called "Ek Hazaroon Mein Meri Behna Hai" in which he plays "Viren" He started his TV Industry career on 9th May 4 years ago. 2 days ago he completed his successful 4 years in TV Industry so A HEARTY CONGRATULATIONS TO KARAN TACKER <3

When he did his first two shows he became very famous and was known as Chocolate Boy, Sweet, Cute boy but since he started doing Ek Hazaroon Mein Meri Behna Hai he has become very famous for his hot, sexy and "PERFECT" body. He is know known as "Mr.PERFECT" worldwide and is also known as "Ranbir Kapoor" of TV Industry. He has also received many couples in his courier till now. He won Style Icon of the Year in New Talent Awards 2010, Most Promising Actor in Lion Awards 2011, Favorite Pati in  Star Parivaar Awards 2012, Most Fit Actor in Gold Awards 2012, Super Hit Star in Saas Bahu Saazish Awards 2012, Favorite Jodi with Krystle DSouza(co-star) in Saas Bahu Saazish Awards 2012, Favorite Jodi with Krystle DSouza(co-star) in Kalakar Awards 2013.


I dedicate this blog to my heart hacker Mr. Karan Tacker on the occasion of his birthday. Hope you read my blog and like my blog Tackerrr <3333
A huge fan of yours has also made an awesome VM! Do watch it! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1HxkMLAjxM&feature=youtu.be&a




I also have fan messages for you! Do read them!



As today he completes his 27th year in this world. I would like to take this oppurtuity and wish all the luck and happiness in your luck. May he get all the success and happiness in his life.I wish a healthy life forever.  Just stay the way you are and keep on entertaining us like this foreverrrr. I also want to tell you that whenever I see you I go Gaga and start drooling over you like noone's business. I LOVE YOU <3333 You are my longest crush ever. Its been 2 years since I have been crazy behind you. When you come onscreen or even if I see your picture somewhere or on my phone my world stops and I start staring and drooling over you. MANNY MANNY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY MY Mr. Perfect <33333 Have a fabulous birthdayyy :* Partyyyy Harddd ;)
Tons and tons of love <3

-Princy <33


Happy Birthdayyy Kara. Have an awesome birthday. I wish you all the success, happiness in your life. Keep entertaining us forever.
-Love Vaishu

Tackerrr ! Ur the mosst humble person on earth !
I love u more than anything ! Ur my life ! 
Just wanted u to have a super blast this birthday !
Have a amazing Birthday ! Loooks like we are more excited then u !
Have a blast ! Party hard ! Enjoy ur family dinner !
Big hugg ! l lots of kisses !
Love u ! 
ps: hope u have seen both vm and liked it !
I love u more than myself 

-Alina Kiran Tacker

Happy birthday karan ! Hope u have a blast on ur birthday ! All my best wishes are with you , best sexy actor ever!
Love u  
-Trisha


Wishing you a very very very happy birthday Karan!! May your year ahead be filled with success and happiness!  Hope all your wishes come true!! Enjoy to the fullest Karan! 
Lots & lots & lots of love, 
-Srirani xo




Many many happy returns of the to the most sexiest, hottest, cutest, handsome n humble man on earth, KARAN TACKER.   
May u have many many more years to come.
May God bless u always.
May all ur wishes and dream come true.
May u have a blast on ur birthday.
Party hard.
Be happy always.
 
Baar baar din yeh aye, baar baar dil yeh gaye
Aap jiyo hazaaron saal yeh meri hai aarazo,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, KARAN, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U.
Bhagwan kare aapko sare jahan ki khusiyan mile, dil se yeh dua hai.
A slice of choco cake for u on ur very special day..   
Lots of hugs, kisses n love to u Mr. HEART HACKER.     



Be yourself
Invite new challenges
Recall past triumphs
Trust your instincts
Have faith in your ability
Desire only the best
Affirm your strengths
You got what it takes

If  you read the first letters downwards it says BIRTHDAY <3 



-Asita Tacker


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TACKER! wishing you many more birthdays & also wishing you success & happiness in the upcoming years. Please don't ever change as a person..jaise ho waise rehna hum ko bas yehi kehna..I love you for what you are. Once again wishing you the best bday ever!
-Syeda your phanka! 



This day is finally here!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARAN TACKER!!!! 27 years ago a cute little baby boy was born.. who knew he would grow up to bethe handsomest hunk in the world, the heart hacker of thousands of girls and literally the DREAM MAN! Your just perfect!! From your eyes toyour smile to your hair n to your body GOSHH heheh Despite all this what keeps me attracted to you till this day is your down-to-earthnature and your sense of humor haha love you <333 I'll consider myself fortunate if I meet you before I die!! Really hope all the happinessin the world for you and best of luck for everything!!! Happy Birthday once again!!! Hope you have an awesome day and may all your days befilled with such love and happiness!! Don't ever change!! 
Lots of love
-Kamal  



Hey u said message Kt and stuff yeah so.....uummm..my message is "I luv u I luv u I luv u.....ur the most hottest and sexiest!! Happy birthday!! And i hope u come to America on day so i can give u a tour!! !! lots of love!!
~Mariam



Hey Karan, first of all wana say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! May GOD bless you and you get all what you wanted and happiness in life.No matter where you go in life, we fans would always be there for you. Do try to come to Canada in the future. Plssss :)
-Christine D'Souza


Karan wish you a many many happy returns of the day. May God decorate each golden ray of the sun reaching u with wishes of success,happiness, luck, prosperity & good health. Wish u a very Happy Birthday. Loads & loads of love… 
-Simarpreet

Hey Karan! Let me start by wishing u a very happy bday!! May all your wishes come true!!
I m not really active on twitter or fb n don't spam u much but tat does not mean I m not ur fan..I m ur biggest fan u may not know me but I know u inside out
I love u for the kind of person u r!! Continue being so!
Happy bday once again
-Grusha Bhatia

On this special day, I wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Tacker !! Wish u lots of success and a bright future! Love u tons Mwahhh 
-Maryam Syed 


Blog By: Princy Patel
Birthday VM by: Alina Kiran Tacker


1 comment:

  1. I LUV U TACKERRR!!!!! U R SO HOT!! WISHING U A VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
    MUAHHH!!! <3 LOTS OF LUV
    ~Mariam Shah

    ReplyDelete